Breadcrumb not appearing for web pages in 2 menus

Breadcrumb not appearing for web pages in 2 menus was created by anazititis

Posted 5 years 4 months ago #50462
Hi,
on my website cyprusholidaysguide.com i use different menus and different templates for different sections. On my main page on Home page, under Cyprus Holiday Resorts, i include web pages that are also included on a second menu for Paphos section.
On the pages that are included in both main menu and Paphos area menu, and use the template for Paphos area, the breadcrumbs do not appear. If i remove a page from the main menu, then the breadcrumbs appear. Any idea why this happens and how to fix it?

As an example, from home page, under Cyprus Holiday Resorts, click on Paphos holidays, cyprusholidaysguide.com/paphos-holidays . You see that a new menu appears, and there are no breadcrumbs on this page. From this page, click on Places to visit, cyprusholidaysguide.com/paphos-places-to-visit or any other page from this menu that is not included on main menu on Home page, you see the breadcrumbs.

Thanks and regards from Cyprus,
Charis Theocharous.
Last Edit:5 years 4 months ago by anazititis
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by anazititis.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Breadcrumb not appearing for web pages in 2 menus

Posted 5 years 4 months ago #50467
Hi
this has nothing to do with Maximenu CK, you will get the same behavior with a native joomla menu module
you must check your menu structure, use alias if you have double items, or the base items option, and check your assignement in your breadcrumb module
Sorry but I can not do more here, as this is not related to the module
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.692 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 1146 guests and 2 members online