gap for sub-sub menu / mouse over design

gap for sub-sub menu / mouse over design was created by Kurtus

Posted 6 years 2 weeks ago #47717
It is me again :(

Now I have two new questions:

1)
If I create a new menu item for the submenu and choose menu item type "System links - Separator" this menu item is not highlighted and there is only the cursor-icon and not the hand-icon of the mouse while mouse over this menue item in the submenu.

Choosing menu item type "Articles" everything is ok, but the menu item should only open a "sub sub menu".

2)
The sub sub menu items in the menu item "Archiv ab 2000" are horizontal to far away from the sub menu items (see screenshots above)
In the menue item "Wir über uns" the sub sub menue items are directly behind teh sub menu items.

I know that I can change the horizontal gap for sublevel by choosing a single sub menu item.
Is there a way to change it for all sub menu items of the menu item "Archiv ab 2000" together or do I have to change every single sub menu item?

live view: test.mcv-moemlingen.net

Best regards
Kurt
Last Edit:6 years 2 weeks ago by Kurtus
Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 2 weeks ago by Kurtus.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic gap for sub-sub menu / mouse over design

Posted 6 years 2 weeks ago #47723
Hi
1/ for the separator problem, please remind me on monday, I will check what is exactly the problem

2/ you have a 170px margin left defined for your subsubmenus but in the archiv submenu the items are smaller. Then the subsubmenu looks far from the parent
you shall give your submenu items columns a width of 170px, or at least the same width everywhere and the correct subsubmenu value

CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.712 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 1263 guests and one member online