single article to public not showing

single article to public not showing was created by dewittds

Posted 6 years 2 months ago #46832
I have have been using maximenu ck on our site from the start. we are using ver 8.2.10 with the Params Package ver 4.0.7
I was notified to day the single articles were not showing when selected from menu. After a bit of looking around other menu items work fine just single article come up with a Error "You are not allowed to view this record" This happens to users that are not logged in or users that have only group permission of Registered (one level up from public) . Users with a group level of Premium Member ship (2 levels up from public) can see the articles.
Any thoughts on how I should proceed to solve this issue?

Thanks for any help,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic single article to public not showing

Posted 6 years 2 months ago #46836
Hi
I don't think that this problem comes from Maximenu CK. Try to publish a joomla menu module and see if you get the same error
May be that you have another extensions (for SEF ?) that is in cause ?
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by dewittds on topic single article to public not showing

Posted 6 years 2 months ago #46853
I did not think it was a Maximenu issue, just a menu/ permissions. After disable maxi and turn on the default same thing. Since you guys know more about this stuff, I was hoping you might have an idea or two. One thing I did today was turned on error reporting and re ceived this about maximenu param.

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; plgSystemMaximenuckparams has a deprecated constructor in /home2/mygeosta/public_html/plugins/system/maximenuckparams/maximenuckparams.php on line 11

Thanks for any help you can shot my way.
Dave

Replied by ced1870 on topic single article to public not showing

Posted 6 years 2 months ago #46854
I can give support for my extensions, but not for all problems that could occur in your website ;)
I can just tell you that this seems an access issue (check your menu structure and rights on the menu links), or may be due to a third party extension related to the SEF ?
You must ask on forum.joomla.org about this, you will get more help

For the php warning about the deprecated function, this means that you are not up to date with Maximenu CK Params because this has been updated since long ;)

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870
The following user(s) said Thank You: dewittds

Time to create page: 0.680 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 918 guests and no members online