Mobile menu only showing on some pages

Mobile menu only showing on some pages was created by X-Bumble

Posted 7 years 2 weeks ago #41052
Hi there,
I wonder if you could please help me. I can email you log-ins if required.

I purchased the Maximenu system and also the mobile plug-in.

The website I am developing uses multiple templates, which are activated via the main menu. There is little difference in the templates, bar some altered layouts. I have written the templates and they work fine.

The issue I have is that if I click on the main menu on 2 of the templates, the mobile menu shows up as it should. However, if I choose the 2 other templates, the mobile menu does not show up.

So for example, the template called 'template-home" is allocated to the 'Home' link in the main menu. I did this by choosing the 'Home' link in the main menu system, and choosing the 'home-template' in the drop-down box.

The second menu item is allocated to the 'template-main', but the mobile menu does not appear.

What is odd is that if I go back into the main menu, and allocate the second link to 'template-home' I still cannot see the mobile menu. I know it is picking up the 'template-home' template as I can see the changes on the website.

If I click on the 'inspect' tool in my browser on the pages where the mobile menu does not show, there is no sign of the code anywhere.

I've gone through the templates and checked everything is OK. I have also gone into the menu links in the main-menu and checked that these are OK

I would be very grateful if you could please advise, or take a look. I'd be happy to email you the URL and access if you could take a look?
Last Edit:7 years 2 weeks ago by X-Bumble
Last edit: 7 years 2 weeks ago by X-Bumble.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by X-Bumble on topic Mobile menu only showing on some pages

Posted 7 years 2 weeks ago #41054
It's OK, I have managed to fix it.

There was a conflict with another extension in the other template.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ced1870

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.637 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 869 guests and no members online