fit the widht

Replied by Diaz on topic fit the widht

Posted 7 years 3 months ago #39670
That`s right yea!
by Diaz

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Diaz on topic fit the widht

Posted 7 years 3 months ago #39672
it is possible with the maxi menu params? I already bought it
by Diaz

Replied by ced1870 on topic fit the widht

Posted 7 years 3 months ago #39684
you can give the margins in % ot get the desired result, but the font can not be adaptative with css only without mediaqueries.
if you want to ues mediaqueries, you must set your resolution steps to drive the styles, and this is a custom implementation

Else you will need a javascript to change the font size according to the screen size but take care about the fact that on small screen you must change the behavior of your font will be too small

here the main problem for me is that you already have many menu items with a big font size, so even with margins in % you will have your menu on 2 lines

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by Dan0Gram on topic fit the widht

Posted 7 years 2 months ago #40013
I have a similar issue, but less complicated. I'm not worried about the responsive aspects, but I do have a variable number of top level menu items depending on who the uesr log's ia as. So for example the public has five menu items and some logged in users have six and some eight.

I'm using a fullwidth menu and want to establish a minimum width so that I will have enough room for three columns, regardless of how many top level menu items I have. I'm specifying the columns at 33% so that part is fine, but when there are only five items on the menu, the columns are too narrow. I'd like to set a minimum width for the top menu so there's room for the sub menus.

How can I do this?

If not a minimum width, then I would likt to try to use the full width of the container. But as it is, the fullwidth menu seens to shrink to the size defined by the menu items.

Replied by ced1870 on topic fit the widht

Posted 7 years 2 months ago #40015
Hi
sorry but I don't really understand what you want to do here ...

he fullwidth menu seens to shrink to the size defined by the menu items.

the fullwidth will take the whole with of the menu bar, you can make it fullwidth of the page with some css adjustment (depending on your template also)
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by Dan0Gram on topic fit the widht

Posted 7 years 2 months ago #40016
In the attached image you can see that the fullwidth menu is not actually full width. Maybe I have the settings wrong somewhere?
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.654 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 1324 guests and one member online