Smaller Logo for Phone

Smaller Logo for Phone was created by PaulC2

Posted 7 years 8 months ago #36693
What is the best way to show a smaller logo for phone? The logo size for tablet is fine but I want something smaller when view on a phone. Is this strictly a CSS change or is there a setting in Maximenu CK that I am overlooking?
by PaulC2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Smaller Logo for Phone

Posted 7 years 8 months ago #36695
Hi
there is no maximenu setting to set this for phone
Here you can use a simple css rule with mediaqueries :)
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulC2

Replied by PaulC2 on topic Smaller Logo for Phone

Posted 7 years 8 months ago #36722
I wanted to follow-up with another question on this. I was able to figure out a another way to do this instead of using media queries. In the Module->Mobile Options I set show Logo to No (logo is selectd under Logo Options). I then went into the Maximenu CK Mobile Plugin and under Style Options->Menu Bar added a smaller image under Background Image. I then set the X and Y to 50% and this smaller image centered nicely.

However, the problem with doing it this way is that the image does not appear to be linkable. Outside of hacking the code, do you see anyway that I may be able to link this background image doing it this way?
by PaulC2

Replied by ced1870 on topic Smaller Logo for Phone

Posted 7 years 8 months ago #36724
the correct solution would be to use the mediaqueries, not to hack the code to do something like that ;)
or try to use a menu link with an image, link that you hide on desktop and show on mobile

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Time to create page: 0.653 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 807 guests and no members online