Borders not working with latest version

Borders not working with latest version was created by nsheehan123

Posted 7 years 8 months ago #36341
Just updated to 8.1.8 and any menu items with a border value are displayed without a border.
Would like to revert to the previous version however I didn't download it so no way back.

Is anyone else having issues?

I am running an old version of CK Params, ordered the new version but can only download the old one.

What's going on Ced?

Niall

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Borders not working with latest version

Posted 7 years 8 months ago #36343
Hi
this is the changes introduced in the 8.1.8, the borders have changed to allow the styles to be separate for each border.
for the maximenu params I have already answered you by email and updated the membership, so you should be able to download

Let me know !
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by nsheehan123 on topic Borders not working with latest version

Posted 7 years 8 months ago #36344
Updating to latest Params plugin resolved the issue. Apparently the border parameter is now using left, right, top, bottom for color rather than a single border color value for all sides. That said, the options are solid, double, dash, still missing are groove and ridge. Why not include them?

If you update the menu, Ced is requiring that you pay to update the Parameters plugin if you want to keep using it. Why there isn't a YEARLY license confuses me as much as the missing border options. :blink:

Cheers.
Niall

Posted 7 years 8 months ago #36345

the options are solid, double, dash, still missing are groove and ridge. Why not include them?

may be because no one before you asked for it, or if this has been requested then I have missed it :)
I have now noted this for a future update

If you update the menu, Ced is requiring that you pay to update the Parameters plugin if you want to keep using it

this is just that the params and the module are linked together to render the menu. If you decide to keep your module up to date and that you are using the Params, of course the Params shall be up to date too. This is logic
Else you can stay in an old version for both, or don't use the params. There is no obligation at all, just a normal evolution in my mind

Sometimes I can update the module of the params without the need to update the other side, but here it was needed

Why there isn't a YEARLY license

may be because this is not just a 1 click and needs many hours of work on my website to change how the things are working in my system. I would also like to be able to propose simply more options for the memberships, but I still have only 24 hours a day ;)
CEd

by ced1870

Replied by anlei on topic Borders not working with latest version

Posted 7 years 8 months ago #36515
Hello, I have the same problem. After update to 8.1.8 the borders are not appear.
Changing the border of a single menu item (color and size),it has no effect.
What can I do?
by anlei

Posted 7 years 8 months ago #36525
Hi
Please remind me on wednesday, as I'm starting my holidays and I will not be so much available
CEd

by ced1870

Time to create page: 0.722 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 587 guests and no members online