Update Modules

Update Modules was created by pzpixels

Posted 7 years 11 months ago #35151
Goodmorning, Bonjour,

When I try to update multiple modules I get this mention:

.. the update site.... can't be openend...

Must I use another method to update a module?

With regards, Peter

Update: Kan updatesite #9 "Maximenu CK Update" niet openen, URL: update.joomlack.fr/mod_maximenuck_update.xml
Update: Kan updatesite #11 "Slideshow CK Update" niet openen, URL: update.joomlack.fr/mod_slideshowck_update.xml
Update: Kan updatesite #14 "Page Builder CK Update" niet openen, URL: update.joomlack.fr/com_pagebuilderck_update.xml
Update: Kan updatesite #16 "Slideshow CK params Update" niet openen, URL: update.joomlack.fr/plg_slideshowckparams_update.xml
Update: Kan updatesite #18 "Playlist CK Update" niet openen, URL: update.joomlack.fr/mod_playlistck_update.xml
Update: Kan updatesite #21 "Accordeon Menu CK Update" niet openen, URL: update.joomlack.fr/mod_accordeonck_update.xml

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Update Modules

Posted 7 years 11 months ago #35156
Hi
you can click on the XML files, and you will see them. So why your system can not read them, I don't know

Try to clear your browser cache and the cache of the updater and try again
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by kubafly on topic Update Module Slideshow CK Params

Posted 7 years 7 months ago #37854
Hi there is no way for me to update Slideshow CK Params via joomla update interface.
I follow CEd advise. I've clean browser cache and try to update no effect. Clean cache restart browser open priv mode try update --> no effect

The error message I get is

Nie powiodło się połączenie z serwerem (Failed to connect to the server): Couldn't resolve host '
NOTE : this is not an error, but an information. Please go on

Błąd
Nie dało się pobrać pakietu. Pobierz go i zainstaluj ręcznie. Pobierz z
(Error
It was impossible to retrieve the package. Download and install it manually. Download the)

NOTE : this is not an error, but an information. Please go on Joomlack.fr to download the last version and install it manually.

Can i do enything with this? I can't go to download couse all passwords are in my boss hands.

greetings
Kuba
by kubafly
Attachments:

Replied by ced1870 on topic Update Module Slideshow CK Params

Posted 7 years 7 months ago #37859
Hi
as the message says
"this is not an error, but an information. Please go on Joomlack.fr to download the last version and install it manually."

this is a paid product, you can not update it automatically. I can not do that, else I would restrict the use to only one domain per subscription and this is not acceptable for me

go on joomlack.fr, login and download. Then install it over the existing to update
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870
The following user(s) said Thank You: kubafly

Time to create page: 0.696 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 372 guests and no members online