Espace réservé aux bonne idées et suggestions pour Joomlack.

PageBuilder CK - Provide Publish/Unpubish Dates for Pages

It would be nice if we could have a publish and unpublish date in pages. For example, we build a Timetable that runs from January to June and then a second timetable that runs from July to December. So, we create 2 timetables for the year, one starting Jan 1 to Jun 30 and the second starting Jul 1 to Dec 31.
To get these to publish and unpublish correctly in the PageBuilder Article we then create 2 custom modules for each timetable and we use the publish/unpublish date/time in the custom module to determine when the pages are displayed.
It would be nice if we did not have to do this, by having a publish/unpublish option in the PageBuilder Page

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic PageBuilder CK - Provide Publish/Unpubish Dates for Pages

Posted 1 year 8 months ago #65253
Hi
there are those settings in the joomla articles
The goal is not to add more options in the page, the goal is to use the articles where everything already exists, you just have to call the article instead of the page
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870
The following user(s) said Thank You: david.unwin

Replied by david.unwin on topic PageBuilder CK - Provide Publish/Unpubish Dates for Pages

Posted 1 year 8 months ago #65306
Ok,
I understand that but if I create a Pagebuilder Article with publish and unpublish dates, I cannot call load that article into another Page builder article. I can only load a page which I cannot set a publish and unpublish date.
See screen shot

Kind regards
David
Attachments:

Replied by ced1870 on topic PageBuilder CK - Provide Publish/Unpubish Dates for Pages

Posted 1 year 8 months ago #65307
you can use an extension like "article anywhere" or something like that to load an article into an article

by ced1870

Replied by david.unwin on topic PageBuilder CK - Provide Publish/Unpubish Dates for Pages

Posted 1 year 8 months ago #65308
Hi Cedric,
I installed articles anywhere and I can see how to use it in my situation.
Thanks for the heads up.
I have just installed the latest version of Page builder. I noticed in the Joomla Menu items you can still select a PageBuilder page.
I assume I should still not use that and select PageBuilder articles instead?
Kind regards
David

Posted 1 year 8 months ago #65310
right, I need to add a routine to delete this file with a new installation
the fact is that once copied on the website, it is never removed (until I add the routine)

by ced1870

Time to create page: 0.658 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 894 guests and one member online