Multiple articles with different categories each

More
8 years 10 months ago #31134 by Osprey
:huh: I have different slide shows set into different categories. I did not find in the documentation I have on how to run each of these categories on different pages/articles. For instance: Joe Blow Product Manual runs the category "JBPM" and another page will have Jane Doe Product Manual running "JDPM" category slides. Right now, I have 3 product training manuals ready with more coming daily. How to I get Joe Blow's manuals to not play in Jane Doe's and vice versa??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #31135 by ced1870
Hi
sorry but I don't understand ... :(
what is exactly the problem ? what I understand, it seems related to an assignment configuration ?
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

More
8 years 10 months ago #31136 by Osprey
it could be an assignment issue. My company has many training manuals for all the vendors we have. My boss wants every manual in a slide show (powerpoint) format. I have the slides uploaded into their specific categories, I don't see anything on how to display a certain category only in a certain article. Like the example I gave, only certain slides need to show in article 1. Certain slides only need to be displayed in article #2. Certain slides need to be shown in article #3...not all slides in all articles. Is there a way I can display only 1 category in one article and not all the slides?

More
8 years 10 months ago #31139 by ced1870
I think that you must create multiple slideshow modules, one for each category.
does this make sense for you ?

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

Time to create page: 0.539 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 1286 guests and no members online