Slideshow wont show on certain pages.

More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #31023 by hollywebvideo
My website is www.hollywebvideo.com . If you go to portfolio > cdrom gallery > ambassador hotel......the slideshow will not show up on this page. I don't know if its because it is divided with a read more section with preview info on the portfolio > cdrom gallery page or what. Maybe theres a certain setting to use if you are using preview text on a page and its divided with read more line.

Long story short, I cant get Slideshow CK to play on any article that uses a read more division. I don't know if it has anything to do with the read more....but that seems to be the only difference from other articles that the slideshow will play on.

Im choosing individual articles for a slideshow to play on, not a entire category. Any article that has a read more division it wont play. But will play on main articles that have subarticles attached.

I set up a sample on portfolio > dvd gallery showing it does work..

hollywebvideo.com/index.php/samples/dvd-samples

However, cannot get it to play on portfolio > cd rom gallery > ambassador hotel or any other gallery articles. Those articles have intro text divided with read more division line.

Im using advanced module manager to choose specific pages to play on. Should not be the issue but just wanted you to know that's how im choosing my pages.
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by hollywebvideo. Reason: missed something

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #31026 by ced1870
Hi
I follow your instructions and go on this page
www.hollywebvideo.com/index.php/samples/...166-ambassador-hotel

there is no slideshow CK module in this page, absolutely not loaded. So this is because of your configuration. Check that the module has been assigned to all pages
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.513 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 1260 guests and no members online