Slideshow CK stops working all of the sudden

Slideshow CK stops working all of the sudden was created by swlabhot

Posted 9 years 1 month ago #26007
Hi, Ive been using Slideshow CK for at least a couple years noww (as far as I remember) and over the years have gradually upgraded Joomla to the version which I'm running now is v3.3.6 and also Slidechow CK 1.4.11.

It was still working a few days ago and now suddenly stopped. I havent upgraded anything since and don't know why the images are not loading? All I get is the circle spining round like its trying to load the images but doesn't..

I have tried disabling the jQuery within this module and also tried disabling JCK caching and have also tried moving the images to another folder (away from default) and repointed them to the new location but nothing works?

Can you please take a look? Many thanks in advance!

www.stevenwongpt.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Slideshow CK stops working all of the sudden

Posted 9 years 1 month ago #26008
Hi
I don't think that the slideshow itself is in cause, but it shows you that you have a problem
You multiple JS errors in your page, and this is the problem. Try to disable the module "bt_login" which loads an old jquery version

www.stevenwongpt.com/modules/mod_bt_login/tmpl/js/jquery.min.js

then try again
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by swlabhot on topic Slideshow CK stops working all of the sudden

Posted 9 years 1 month ago #26060
Yes you are right! When I disable the bt_login module or set it not to load JQuery, the slideshow works!

Hmm, the trick is now to get them both to work together which I have to figure out...

Many thanks for your help and quick response :)

Replied by ced1870 on topic Slideshow CK stops working all of the sudden

Posted 9 years 1 month ago #26065
you must ask the bt_login module developer to make it updated according to the joomla 3 API and using the joomla 3 jQuery library

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Time to create page: 0.823 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 1052 guests and no members online