Article Images appear in caption as well asTITLE

More
9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #23365 by at36
Hi there for some reason I am getting the article image appearing in the caption section, when i turn on the title, instead of just getting the title.

It seems to work sporadically, so i was trying to see if it had something to do with image size etc, but I have become a little stuck.
:silly:

Any help appreciated

Tahnks
A
Attachments:
Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by at36.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #23367 by ced1870
Hi
if you load automatically your articles, it takes the code with image if there is one. Try to use a "readmore" link in your article just before the image to see if it solves the issue
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

More
9 years 10 months ago #23380 by at36
Not sure I understand the automatically load articles bit. All I do is click on the articles button and select the article.
For some reason it works with some articles but not with others.
Basically all articles are set up the same way and have a table 2 column by x rows, and always in the first column first row their is an image and to the right a description. It worked initially then stopped. :(

More
9 years 10 months ago #23388 by ced1870
1/ using autoload from article is an option for image sources, here you are using the slides manager so this is not the same
2/ then if you have an image at the beginning of the article, it will be shown. You can use the "articles options" in the module to decrease the number of characters

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

Time to create page: 0.505 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 1628 guests and no members online