Readmore link does not work...

More
10 years 3 weeks ago #22032 by EBEL_14
Hi I made some slides and linked them to articles. But my Readmore.. (Here "weiterlesen...")-Link is dead. What am I doing wrong. The site is: www.erstebankliga.org

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 weeks ago #22037 by ced1870
Hi
you have made your slides manually, with the slides manager ? how did you add the readmore link ? in the caption with html code ?
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

More
10 years 3 weeks ago #22045 by EBEL_14
I did it with the slide manager and the readmore comes automatically, when I add an Article to the Slide. I just changed it in the languge-file i think. Older articles are linked as long as I edit them. Then the link to the Article disappears as well.

More
10 years 3 weeks ago #22053 by ced1870
try to increase the text length in the "article options" of the module

More
10 years 3 weeks ago #22054 by EBEL_14
That works, but now I see a part of the article text in the slide, have to have a look at this, but it is way better. I also tried to switch the article link to the title, but the result there was not very great: The link was here, but the slides seemed to hide each other then - I have three testslides and You can see one Thumbnail then and one (different from the Thumbnail) slide and the Headline from the third slide...

More
10 years 3 weeks ago #22055 by ced1870
you can use the "readmore" button of the editor to add a readmore link manually where you want, then it will use it (if the setting for the article length is high in the module options)

The following user(s) said Thank You: EBEL_14

Time to create page: 0.516 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 862 guests and no members online