Extra margin being added to bottom of dropdown

More
10 years 2 months ago #20848 by dda01
I am using MMCK as well as the parameters plugin for setting colors and margins for drop downs and menu items.

When I view a page for the first time (I clear my cache to test this) I am getting an extra unwanted margin added to the bottom of the drop down. If I navigate to another page and look at the drop down the extra margin is not there. This happens regardless if I have set any margins or padding on menu items using the params plugin settings. Using my browser dev tools I see that the the height value of the drop down div is higher the first time I view the page vs the second time. Any help would be appreciated.

I am using Jommla 3.2.2 (unsure of MMCK version) with blank MMCK theme and use of css them set to 'yes' with custom/modified css rules.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #20849 by ced1870
Hi
Please give me your url to check the issue
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

More
10 years 2 months ago #20863 by dda01

More
10 years 2 months ago #20870 by ced1870
it seems like a strange css issue. You can fix this by giving the height of the submenu in the link edition "solutions" >> maximenu params - submenu >> submenu height

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #20884 by dda01
Setting a height in the sub-menu paramater didn't help so I applied a height to the floatck div and it looks better. Now, however, the drop down links slide down from the top of the page for some reason which it didn't do before (if my memory serves me correctly).

*UPDATE* I set effect type to none and durations to 0 ms to make the drop down appear instantly problem solved
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by dda01.

Time to create page: 0.532 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 588 guests and no members online