Slideshow CK don't recognize Slideshow Params

More
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #19801 by jwiemken
hello,
i use joomla 3.30. i've downloaded Slideshow CK and buyed the Slideshow Params because i want to have a slightshow with lightbox. i activated the Slideshow Params in the plugins. but in the modul Slideshow CK i can only read "You must download and install the plugin Slideshow Params". ist ist a bug? i need help and will be thankful for any help.
greetz jens

Edit: ok, isolved. had another lightbox installed. je-lightbox. after i deleted it, the lightbox in Slideshow CK worked. but... i only want the lightbox, the slideshow as lightbox-show. how can i make it works?
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by jwiemken.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #19802 by ced1870
Hi
Please detail this

i only want the lightbox, the slideshow as lightbox-show. how can i make it works?

the slideshow itself will not run in a lightbox, it will open the images into it
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

More
10 years 4 months ago #19808 by jwiemken
i'm sad about that. i hoped, that the slideshow runs in a lightbox. it isn't possible as you said it. :(
thnx for answer

More
10 years 4 months ago #19809 by ced1870
if you want to do that, you must
1/ load the module into a single article using {loadposition XX}
2/ open this article into a lightbox and set &tmpl=component in the url to not get the whole template

More
10 years 4 months ago #19812 by jwiemken
oh... there is a way?

ced1870 wrote: if you want to do that, you must
1/ load the module into a single article using {loadposition XX}
2/ open this article into a lightbox and set &tmpl=component in the url to not get the whole template

sorry, i try to understand. example: i have do write {loadposition 12} in an article. then i open the article in slideshow ck und write the link in the field url: and put on the end &tmpl=componet at the end of the url. right?
thnx...

More
10 years 4 months ago #19813 by ced1870
to be sure, you want the slideshow module to be loaded into a lightbox, not only the images album ?

Time to create page: 0.528 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 999 guests and no members online