issues with Slideshow CK and Joomla! 3

Replied by slasher00 on topic issues with Slideshow CK and Joomla! 3

Posted 7 years 3 months ago #39813
Have you tried the plugin JQuery Easy?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by TransAmDan on topic issues with Slideshow CK and Joomla! 3

Posted 7 years 3 months ago #39814
Yes I did try that earlier but didn't seem to help, but there is a chance i may have set it up wrong.

Interestingly though, since I posted. I have set up Joomla on another domain with the same plug ins, and it is working. So what i will do is uninstall the plugins on the not working domain and reinstall them. See how it goes. If it works on one domain with the same PHP/Joomla then it should work on the other, so I should be able to fix that.

Replied by ced1870 on topic issues with Slideshow CK and Joomla! 3

Posted 7 years 3 months ago #39816
Hi
the problem is that you have 2 times exactlly the same slideshow loaded in the page
is it a problem from the template where you call 2 times the same position ?
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by TransAmDan on topic issues with Slideshow CK and Joomla! 3

Posted 7 years 3 months ago #39818
Uninstalled the plugin, and reinstalled. Still got the came error.
So totally started from scratch, removed Joomla, and reinstalled, and installed on this this plugin.

Compared my settings from one website to another, looks like i selected it to display in Position-3, and also inserted it into the article.

Changing the Plugin Position to 'None' fixed it.

Thanks for your help. All working well now, I guess it was my lack of experience with Joomla/features.

Replied by kourff on topic issues with Slideshow CK and Joomla! 3

Posted 6 years 1 month ago #47246
Bonjour,
Voici l'adresse du problème : europeens.16mb.com/index.php/mobilites

Nous avons inséré des slides dans des articles, mais quand l'article n'est pas affiché, le slide apparait en bas de page.
Après recherches, j'ai vu qu'il fallait utiliser loadmodule ou loadposition avec une position non utilisée pour intégrer le slide dans un article, mais quand je teste ces deux méthodes, ma page ne charge plus (mon navigateur bloque sur En attente).

J'ai cru comprendre que c'était un problème de jquery, j'ai désactivé jquery dans les paramètres du module slideshow ck, cela ne change rien. J'ai également essayé de changer de template (Beez3 ou protostar), mais la page ne charge toujours pas.

Bizarrement, sur une autre page du même site, loadposition fonctionne ! (ici : europeens.16mb.com/index.php/acceuil-2/blog )
Si je trouve pourquoi il marche sur une page et pas sur l'autre, cela règlera peut-être mes problèmes.

Que dois-je faire ? Merci d'avance.

Greg
Last Edit:6 years 1 month ago by kourff
Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by kourff.

Replied by ced1870 on topic issues with Slideshow CK and Joomla! 3

Posted 6 years 1 month ago #47247
Salut
c'est étrange puisque Slideshow CK fonctionne sans souci dans un article avec un loadposition ou loadmodule
Il faut que tu le mettes sur un page et que tu me donnes l'url que je jette un oeil pour voir d'où ça vient
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Time to create page: 1.560 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 835 guests and no members online