Problems, dudes and congratulations.

Problems, dudes and congratulations. was created by martinezfdezjl

Posted 11 years 1 week ago #10451
Hi everybody, how are you?

I'm wait you will be in a fantastic spring morning.

Well, firts of all, I must to send congratulations to Cedric for the fantastic job of joomlajack, specially in SlideshowCK.

I want this plugin in my portal and i want a battle againts departament of arquitect, that say us what tool we can use and we can't. They go to put SlideshowCK in the list of aproved tools to developt portals in the organism that I work. :)

Well, I have to dudes.

I see there are a 1.3.2 version and i want to ask you what its the better way to go from 1.3.1: desinstall and install or install direcly?

And I have a problem in IE. When the portal SlideshowCK show the images for a 2 or 3 turns, a message appears to user that say "one script in this page can do that IE was slow..."

Can I configure something to avoid this messages?

Thanks for all

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Problems, dudes and congratulations.

Posted 11 years 1 week ago #10453
Hi
thank you :)

better way to go from 1.3.1: desinstall and install or install direcly?

you can install directly the new version over the existing one, else you will loose all your settings

a message appears to user that say "one script in this page can do that IE was slow..."

really ? which version of IE ? does it tells that the script is from slideshow CK ? does the message appears also on joomlack.fr ?

CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870
The following user(s) said Thank You: martinezfdezjl

Replied by martinezfdezjl on topic Problems, dudes and congratulations.

Posted 11 years 1 week ago #10457
:oops:

Its better make things step by step.

First, I update the component to 1.3.3. And I'm happy because the configuration dont change.

And I run the portal in IE8 and IE7 (the message was one or two times in IE8, and allways in IE7). I have seeing the portal about 10 minutes and the message dont appears... :)

Time to create page: 0.646 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 1045 guests and no members online