pagination size

pagination size was created by randomregs

Posted 11 years 3 months ago #8071
Hi! First of all let me thank you for your great modules and amazing support here on the forums. Really great stuff! Thanks.

Now for my problem - I would like to change the size of the pagination on the slideshow - I like the dots and I am not using the thumbnails option. I already changed the color of the dots and the background color to match the colors of my site (as grey wasn't really doing it for me) but now I'm stuck with the size. What part of the css do I need to modify in order for the dots to be smaller?

And my bonus question :D - is it possible to have the pagination appear as dots/circles in all browsers? Now it appears as circles in Firefox and squares in IE..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic pagination size

Posted 11 years 3 months ago #8077
Hi

Hi! First of all let me thank you for your great modules and amazing support here on the forums. Really great stuff! Thanks.

thank you :)

in the file camera.css in the theme folder, line 228 :
Code:
.camera_wrap .camera_pag .camera_pag_ul li { -webkit-border-radius: 8px; -moz-border-radius: 8px; border-radius: 8px; cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; float: none !important; float:left;/*overflow:hidden;*/ height: 16px; margin: 20px 5px; position: relative; /*text-align: left;*/ text-indent: 9999px; width: 16px; }
you can change the width and height, and for the rounded you must then use a background image because IE does not understand the "border-radius" property
Ced

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870
The following user(s) said Thank You: randomregs

Replied by exltus on topic pagination size

Posted 10 years 7 months ago #13850
can i have question too please? Is possible to center pagination in the middle? I tryed it by changing margin, but it does not work :( PS:sorry for my bad english
by exltus

Replied by ced1870 on topic pagination size

Posted 10 years 7 months ago #13853
Hi
if you mean like the theme "default3" here :
www.joomlack.fr/en/slideshowck/slideshow-themes

yes it is possible :)

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

Last Edit:10 years 7 months ago by ced1870
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by ced1870.

Time to create page: 0.712 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 866 guests and no members online