Stop/pause the slider also by clicking the thumbs?

Stop/pause the slider also by clicking the thumbs? was created by sphinx

Posted 11 years 7 months ago #5199
Hi,

I am looking for a possiblilty to stop or pause the slider while I am searching a special thumb by clicking the thumbs wrap. The hover (pauseOnClick) stops the slider only if I click the big picture. But it would be great to stop the slider too if the cursor is over a thumbnail.

Can somebody help?

It would be great.

Greetings from Lara
by sphinx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Re: Stop/pause the slider also by clicking the thumbs?

Posted 11 years 7 months ago #5201
Hi
this option is not implemented, I have noted it on my list but I can't give any information on its implementation
Ced

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by sphinx on topic Re: Stop/pause the slider also by clicking the thumbs?

Posted 11 years 7 months ago #5205
Thanks Ced.

It's like this: If your are looking for a special thumb and the autoplay is activated the thumbs jump back or forward to that picture which in the moment is activated (or shown big). So normally there is not enough time to see all the thumbs. But I think you know this.

Are you planning a update of slideshow ck during the next two or three months? It would be great. I would like to use it but I'am missing some functions. Stopping the slideshow by clicking the thumbs, the alt-tags and the possibility to deactivate several pictures from time to time. I know, programming this is a lot of work and also costs a lot of time...

Wish you a nice evening.

Greetings from

Lara
by sphinx

Replied by ced1870 on topic Re: Stop/pause the slider also by clicking the thumbs?

Posted 11 years 7 months ago #5210
yes the slideshow will be updated, but not with this feature for now.
As you said it needs some time to develop :)
You can follow me on tiwiter.com/ced1870 to stay informed about the joomlack news and updates
Ced

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Time to create page: 0.660 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 587 guests and one member online