It doesn't install it on my Joomla 2.5.4 website!

It doesn't install it on my Joomla 2.5.4 website! was created by reza

Posted 11 years 11 months ago #3371
I downloaded the CK Slideshow and then trying to install it on my website. But it doesn't install. It says: Unable to find install package

Any help would be appreciated.
by reza

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Re: It doesn't install it on my Joomla 2.5.4 website!

Posted 11 years 11 months ago #3373
Hi
try to unzip the package and install it from a folder (second choice) in the extension manager

CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by reza on topic Re: It doesn't install it on my Joomla 2.5.4 website!

Posted 11 years 11 months ago #3382
Where is extension manager?
by reza

Replied by Sinkr0 on topic Re: It doesn't install it on my Joomla 2.5.4 website!

Posted 11 years 10 months ago #3618
Hi guys,

Reza, Extension Manager is in the backend administrator section of Joomla (yoursiteaddress/administrator), under extensions.

I got the same error, looks like the xml install filename doesn't match the module folder name. I changed the folder name from mod_slideshowck_1.0.8_j25 back to mod_slideshowck (so it matches the xml file) and it seems to work now.
by Sinkr0

Replied by ced1870 on topic Re: It doesn't install it on my Joomla 2.5.4 website!

Posted 11 years 10 months ago #3619
I will work on this issue for the next release. It could be the size of the zip which is too big for the server, the zip that has a problem, or else.
Ced

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870
The following user(s) said Thank You: abdoulaat

Replied by abdoulaat on topic Re: It doesn't install it on my Joomla 2.5.4 website!

Posted 11 years 10 months ago #3689
D'abord, je voudrais vous remercier pour tous vos tutoriels et vos extensions de qualité et en francais.
Moi aussi j'ai le même probléme pour installer ce module sur un site joomla 2.5 même sur un site "vierge" (sans autres composant, module ou plugin autre que celle d'origine) en local.
Je reçois le message d'alerte ci dessous.
"Une erreur est survenue lors du transfert de ce fichier sur le serveur":huh: .

Time to create page: 0.670 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 830 guests and no members online