slideshow doesn't appear

Replied by slasher00 on topic Re: slideshow doesn't appear

Posted 10 years 6 months ago #14376
THANK YOU! That solved the issue... Gee. I was not that mis placed afterall.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by adminmyva on topic slideshow doesn't appear

Posted 10 years 6 months ago #14751
Hi Ced,

Just wanna seek some help from you, after installing the module and publish it, put 1 image for a test then OK. After that, i view it in my site thelittlehandsfoundation.com (not finish site), not working. Can you help me on this.

Thank you!

Replied by ced1870 on topic slideshow doesn't appear

Posted 10 years 6 months ago #14756
Hi
there is no slideshow ck module into your page
Ced

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by navoff on topic slideshow doesn't appear

Posted 10 years 6 months ago #14978
I installed the module and set it up to run as a module on the first page under the title Our Furry Clients. The title for the module shows up but there's nothing appearing in the box. So I tried disabling JQuery in the module but nothing. Then I installed Easy JQuery and enabled that but again, nothing. The site is built under the TerranTribune template and is using MooMenu. I'd be grateful for some suggestions on how to make this work. URL is: www.fvawl.org/
by navoff

Replied by ced1870 on topic slideshow doesn't appear

Posted 10 years 6 months ago #14988
Hi
disable the JS cache (from your template, or a system plugin ? )
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by rkelleher on topic slideshow doesn't appear

Posted 10 years 6 months ago #15188
Hi! I purchased and loaded the folder plugin so that I could load images from a folder, put in my images and they loaded, then went to the front end and there are no images displayed. The JS is disabled for the template I am using, and I loaded the slideshow in the home page just fine, although I am using the slides manager for the home page slideshow. The title of the slideshow does appear, just not the images. What could be going on?

I'm using Joomla 3.1.5, the CK Slideshow 1.3.10, and a vehicle rental manager VikRentCar. Which is not in operation on the page I tried the slideshow.
I want the slideshow inside the vehicle manager but I already included a work around in the php for that component so that I can get it to use the {load position} code snippet. Oh and my website address is www.camperrentalsusa.net (offline right now until I get a fix for this)

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Rebecca

Time to create page: 0.729 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 1341 guests and one member online