Title and description sometimes not shown; why??

Title and description sometimes not shown; why?? was created by JEMO

Posted 2 weeks 5 days ago #71658
Dear all,

I am showing five videos using Slideshow CK, and some of the captions (title and description) are not shown, while others are.
The relevant page can be found at Videos (eindhovenskamerkoor.nl) . The caption is no shown for video 2 and 3, while the settings are equal.
Not sure, but it looks like it has to do with the fact that Youtube is doing something special with these two videos. These two videos are unlisted; does that matter?
Please help, as this is a bit awkward.

KR, JEMO

by JEMO

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Title and description sometimes not shown; why??

Posted 2 weeks 5 days ago #71659
Hi
I have checked and the captions are not present in the source code, this means that they are not rendered at all in your page
it could be a setting issue, please contact me by email to give me an admin access so that I can check
www.joomlack.fr/en/contact

CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by JEMO on topic Title and description sometimes not shown; why??

Posted 2 weeks 3 days ago #71665
Hi Cedric,

Thanks for you offer to have a look. In the meanwhile I did some retrying, and now it somehow works.
As far as I know, I did nothing special; no real changes whatsoever, except ...

I now have the two unlisted videos with "?controls=0&rel=0&enablejsapi=1" as a suffix. The latter two parameters are for prohibiting Youtube showing other videos (and are also added to the link of them), while the first one seems to solve the issue of not showing the caption. But of course, I am not sure ...

Kind regards,

JEMO
Last Edit:2 weeks 3 days ago by JEMO
Last edit: 2 weeks 3 days ago by JEMO.

Time to create page: 0.683 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 903 guests and no members online