Images in folder not loading

Images in folder not loading was created by aphid

Posted 11 months 1 week ago #68367
Hello CEd
I have a J4.3.1 dev site offline. I've created an article and loading a Slideshow CK module with Folder as source for images.
They are not loading or any folder. I can load and display individual slides ie using Source=>Image Source=>Slides manager
Any suggestions ie disable scripts? Path issue? I can select the right folder. Or are some folder paths forbidden in J4?
Thanks.
Peter
by aphid

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Images in folder not loading

Posted 11 months 1 week ago #68380
Hi
all paths in "images" can be used
please check that your path and images does not have spaces, nor special characters in the name
you must make a test folder with 2 images, to check if it works

CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by aphid on topic Images in folder not loading

Posted 11 months 1 week ago #68385
Hi,

Many thanks. I didn't go into too much detail in my query so here is some more information.
This was a website migrated from J3 where Slideshow is working perfectly as a module shown inside a PB article. I can provide access or screenshots to replicate the different behaviour.

So I changed the module title to include hyphens as a get-around which works. But this is illogical because if I want to show the same Slideshow module elsewhere on the website, i.e. not in a PB article, my title will have hyphens in it;-(
Would it not be better to change the code in PB articles so when you select the module in the Edition area, it pass the value of the alias name to the variable instead of the title, so the syntax works?
Just an idea. Otherwise I will have to make duplicate modules.
Thanks!
Peter
by aphid

Replied by ced1870 on topic Images in folder not loading

Posted 11 months 1 week ago #68386
yes please send me some screenshots and step by step details to reproduce the issue
I will check that by my side, because for now I don't really understand the cause of the problem ...

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Time to create page: 0.691 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 853 guests and no members online