Slideshow CK & Mediabox CK

Slideshow CK & Mediabox CK was created by WebWizardPro

Posted 2 years 1 month ago #63825
I am running a slideshow where I would like the referenced links to open in a modal/lightbox. The links are links to articles on the same site. The modal works now that I've installed Mediabox CK. The problem is they are including the header and banners where i want them to only include the content of the article. How can i prevent everything but the content itself from showing in the modal/lightbox? I'm currently entering the link URL in this manner ( /index.php/web-ads/59-2022-rattlesnake-wildlife-festival-ticket-contest ) without the parentheses of course. Slideshow location is at tcbbroadcasting.com/index.php/morning-show

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Slideshow CK & Mediabox CK

Posted 2 years 1 month ago #63826
Hi
to use only the content you can add "&tmpl=component" to your url, this will load only the content part of your template
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by WebWizardPro on topic Slideshow CK & Mediabox CK

Posted 2 years 1 month ago #63827
that did not turn out as expected. I pasted in this manner: ( &tmpl=component/index.php/web-ads/59-2022-rattlesnake-wildlife-festival-ticket-contest ) is that correct? IF not please provide correct way

Replied by ced1870 on topic Slideshow CK & Mediabox CK

Posted 2 years 1 month ago #63829
you must use it like that
/index.php/web-ads/59-2022-rattlesnake-wildlife-festival-ticket-contest?tmpl=component
if you have another variable, example
/index.php/web-ads/59-2022-rattlesnake-wildlife-festival-ticket-contest?var=test&tmpl=component

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Time to create page: 0.651 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 466 guests and no members online