Max amount of pictures to show in free version of Slideshow?

Hi,

Is it right that there's a max amount of pictures to show in the free version? Because when I load more than 10 pictures, I get a blanc page on the frontend where the slideshow module is loaded. (Numbers of slides to show is set to 100)
Until 10 pictures there's no problem.

Kind regards,
Liesbeth

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Max amount of pictures to show in free version of Slideshow?

Posted 3 years 5 months ago #58785
Hi
there is no limit in the module itself.
The only limit can come from your server. Please go in the configuration >> server >> error report >> set it on "development" then tell me if you have a messge instead of a blank page
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by Liesbeth on topic Max amount of pictures to show in free version of Slideshow?

Posted 3 years 4 months ago #58823
Thanks,

This is the error message:

Notice: Undefined variable: baseurl in /var/www/vhosts/skelp.org/vriendschap.skelp.org/plugins/content/responsive-tables/responsive-tables.php on line 17

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 32768 bytes) in /var/www/vhosts/skelp.org/vriendschap.skelp.org/administrator/components/com_slideshowck/helpers/helper.php on line 232

What should I tell my hosting company to change on the server?

Kind regards,
Liesbeth

Replied by ced1870 on topic Max amount of pictures to show in free version of Slideshow?

Posted 3 years 4 months ago #58826

lugins/content/responsive-tables/responsive-tables.php on line 17

this is another plugin, not from me, you can contact the developper to check that (note really big problem)

for the slideshow, please go in the advanced options >> auto create thumbs >> set it on NO
then tell me

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Time to create page: 0.695 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 829 guests and no members online