Server error when using VM products as source

Server error when using VM products as source was created by finngu

Posted 4 years 6 months ago #53684
Hello we suddenly have a new problem...
When we try to use product images as source in CK SlideshowPro it chrashes our website
It only happens when using VM products as source (yes we purchased the VM plugin for CK Slideshow)
Joomla is 3.9.11
Virtuemart was just updated to version 3.6.0

Warning: Use of undefined constant JPATH_VM_SITE - assumed 'JPATH_VM_SITE' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/zzzz/clients/yyy.dk/plugins/system/slideshowckvirtuemart/helper/helper_slideshowckvirtuemart.php on line 18

Warning: require(JPATH_VM_SITE/helpers/vmview.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/zzzz/clients/yyy.dk/plugins/system/slideshowckvirtuemart/helper/helper_slideshowckvirtuemart.php on line 18

Warning: require(JPATH_VM_SITE/helpers/vmview.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/zzzz/clients/yyy.dk/plugins/system/slideshowckvirtuemart/helper/helper_slideshowckvirtuemart.php on line 18

Can you help?
Thanks
Finn
by finngu

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Server error when using VM products as source

Posted 4 years 6 months ago #53688
Hi

Virtuemart was just updated to version 3.6.0

this is probably the cause, have you asked the VM team about that ? this looks more like a backward compatibiliy issue

Was it working before the VM update ?
Let me know
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by finngu on topic Server error when using VM products as source

Posted 4 years 6 months ago #53694
It worked before yes
I have not asked Virtuemart - everything else is working but CK Slideshow ….

And I am thinking - if this is because of some news/changes in Virtuemart, then many people will have problems using CK Slideshow ….
So I was hoping that CK Slideshow will be upgraded to handle what might have changed in Virtuemart….?

For now I am forced to search for another slideshow to present products in a slideshow, and that is sad because I really like CK Slideshow ;)
by finngu

Posted 4 years 6 months ago #53695
I love such situations ;)
for info, I have sent an email for collaboration to a VM developper few months ago, I have never received any answer
I have seen so many changes in the sql tables and code in VM, that it becomes complicated to update it

I will check that in the next days, unless you decide to not use Slideshow CK at all
let me know if you need it or not

by ced1870

Replied by finngu on topic Server error when using VM products as source

Posted 4 years 6 months ago #53696
Not sure that I love them, hahaha
I understand - and YES - VM seems to change a lot all the time and that messes with all kinds of other modules and components ….. what a shame

I LOVE CK Slideshow, so I will keep an eye on it and I hope it will be running with Virtuemart again soon :)

THANKS
Finn
by finngu

Posted 4 years 6 months ago #53698
I have started a work on this, I hope to release a new version in the coming days :)

by ced1870

Time to create page: 0.685 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 775 guests and 2 members online