last miniature not visible

last miniature not visible was created by root

Posted 5 years 10 months ago #48524
hi, in all the galleries I created the last miniature is not visible. The image in the large slideshow is displayed but the corresponding thumbnail is displayed.

For example on this page bit.ly/2kXE2P6 there are 4 photos but there are 3 thumbnails.

But if I in the following code
Code:
ul style="width: 242px; height: 55px; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top: 0px;"
set width 400px (for example) thumbnail is visible.

how can I set this value (and above all from which class is controlled) so that it is compatible with the responsive system?
Thank you
by root

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic last miniature not visible

Posted 5 years 10 months ago #48548
Hi
actually I don't see any slideshow in your page, it seems that you have a JS problem
can you check
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by root on topic last miniature not visible

Posted 5 years 10 months ago #48575
Thank you so much for the answer above all. By opening the page in my console I do not see any mistakes or Js conflicts. In my template there is also the file that calls the no conflict, I also provided yesterday to install the Easy Jquery plugin. Can you visit the link of the previous post again?
by root

Posted 5 years 10 months ago #48581
I have checked again and now the slideshow is showing, but by my side I see the 4 thumbs according to the 4 images loaded
do you still have the same problem on your side ?
try to clear your browser cache

by ced1870

Replied by root on topic last miniature not visible

Posted 5 years 10 months ago #48582
Yes, I see 3 instead of 4 (tried with different browsers and different PCs.) If I change this value via the console:
Code:
<ul style = "width: 242px; height: 55px; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top: 0px;">

and I put, for example, width: 300px to display correctly 4. How can I intervene on the admin side (or code side) to increase the width?

Ps. in the configuration I set miniature width to 55 so in reality the value 242 should contain all 4.
by root

Posted 5 years 10 months ago #48595
sorry but actually I have tested with 2 pcs and Firefox + Chrome browsers and I see 4 thumbs.
your issue could be related to a CSS conflict, for example if there is some padding/margin applied to the thumbs from the template css, it could give a wrong calculation ... this is just an idea as I can not see it

by ced1870

Time to create page: 0.620 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 1202 guests and one member online