thumbnails or pagination - not responsive

thumbnails or pagination - not responsive was created by nikolay100

Posted 6 years 5 months ago #45919
Hi,
I think there is a problem with the thumbnails of the Module Slideshow CK - they appear to be not responsive. Please see my example here - click
The width is set to auto and height is at 66%. All images are with the same resolution 900 x 600px. I tried all possible combinations, even using the "adjust images" functionality but nothing helps. I think the problem is with the strip of the thimbnails, because only when I turn off the thumbnails I get the following result:
here
Where the slideshow is responsive. The width is set to auto and height is at 100%. But there is another problem here - it is not the right size. I need the slideshow to be full size when it is looked from the computer - 900x600px. But even though the height is set to 100%, the slideshow is smaller.

Is there a fix to both these problems. I would like to use the slideshow with the thumbnails if they could be fixed. If not I could settle for the pagination option too.

Thank you in advance for the help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic thumbnails or pagination - not responsive

Posted 6 years 5 months ago #45922
Hi
the problem is that you are loading the module into your article (with loadmodule ?) in a table. you must remove this table
this is due to the loadmodule settings, or directly from the code of your article
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by nikolay100 on topic thumbnails or pagination - not responsive

Posted 6 years 5 months ago #45925
Yes, this fixed it. Thank you. I was using the table to center the slideshow.

Time to create page: 0.728 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 613 guests and no members online