Article intro is replaced by only ...

More
8 years 4 months ago #35160 by slasher00
Greetings. I just updated my Slideshow CK and i made an update of article on the first slide and the intro only show three periods.

Since the title is part of the intro I made a trick on the description to get rid of the client and seek support in the mean time.

The site is www.dlapipermna.com

Thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #35163 by ced1870
Hi
what is the beginning of your article ? is it the image ?
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

More
8 years 4 months ago #35169 by slasher00
No, the image is not related. I have a suspicion which is a link in the first words of the title.
Code:
<h2><a href="http://latinlawyer.com/news/article/49681/davis-polk-dla-gomez-pinzon-simpson-thacher-banco-de-bogota-offering/?utm_source=Law%20Business%20Research&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_campaign=7114460_LL%20Briefing&amp;dm_i=1KSF,48HJW,LG0PF5,FG4C5,1">En Latin Lawyer:</a> Davis Polk, DLA, Gómez-Pinzón y Simpson Thacher en la oferta hecha por Banco de Bogotá</h2>

I removed the link but it didn't resulted. So i saw that i was in a dead end regarding the workflow, so i had to trick the description.

More
8 years 4 months ago #35175 by ced1870
try to increase the truncate value (number of characters) in the module options to see if you get something

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

More
8 years 4 months ago #35188 by slasher00
I doubled the limit but does not appear any change on that article. But in the others the limit shows...

More
8 years 4 months ago #35189 by slasher00
FOUND IT. It resulted that the article had an hyperlynk which address was too long and generated a full string of 373 characters.

When i saw the html view it was clear that the adddress was clipped and the other part of the title (article intro) was outside of the spectrum.

When i thought the extreme situation there was that light.

Time to create page: 0.527 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 827 guests and no members online