Wrapping text around a slideshow?

More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #32095 by mberman14
Hi,

Is it possible to wrap text around a slideshow in an article (using loadposition for the slideshow)? What they want looks like this:

Thanks,

Matt
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by mberman14. Reason: picture missing

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #32096 by mberman14
Ok, well, I must be doing something wrong with this post -- I can't get the picture to appear. I click Add File, select the png, choose Insert, then choose Submit. But the picture is not appearing. -Matt

More
8 years 8 months ago #32099 by ced1870
Hi
yes you can use loadposition to load the module into your article.
For the image upload here, there are some size limit, may be this is the problem. Anyway you can give an url where to see your image :)
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

More
8 years 8 months ago #32114 by mberman14
Hi, Ced,

Thanks for the reply. The page is not live yet, but I've reduced the pic and converted to jpg, so let's see if it works:

Thanks,

Matt
Attachments:

More
8 years 8 months ago #32115 by mberman14
And here's the code I tried, but the blockquote still appears below the slideshow.
Code:
<p style="float: right;">{loadposition Intersession2016Test}</p> <blockquote> <p>“Intersession is an opportunity for kids to experience and meet authentic purveyors of their craft...it gives students an opportunity to see different permutations (of) real life (and) how people leverage what they’ve learned.”</p> <footer>— Linda, <em>Intersession Committee Co-chair</em></footer></blockquote>

More
8 years 8 months ago #32116 by ced1870
yes you can do that with any module, but be warned about the floating elements because if you give "float:right" to the module container, it will not show. You must also give it a width (that can be in px, or %)

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

Time to create page: 0.538 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 1148 guests and no members online