Accordeon menu - mobile vs non-mobile display

Replied by pegasus on topic Accordeon menu - mobile vs non-mobile display

Posted 8 years 10 months ago #28156
Will do. Thanks CEd! :-)

W
by pegasus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Accordeon menu - mobile vs non-mobile display

Posted 8 years 10 months ago #28177
I have installed the latest version of hte accordeon plugin again and now the code is correct in your page
what is strange is because the menu becomes mobile just before that the module position take the fullwidth, so you must set both on the same resolution

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Posted 8 years 10 months ago #28179
Hi CEd,

I'm not sure what you're saying. Do you mean the Maximenu mobile plugin and the Accordeon mobile plugin must be set to change to mobile at the same resolution?

Wendy
by pegasus

Posted 8 years 10 months ago #28181
no :)
this is from your template : the position where your accordeon module is loaded becomes fullwidth at a certain resolution.

by ced1870

Posted 8 years 10 months ago #28184
Yes, I was trying for that. My template is set to change the layout at 768px wide. In other words, at width=768px the sidebar-left position (where the Accordeon menu goes) shows to the left of the main content. At width=767.99999 that position switches to be full-width above the main content.

It seemed that I should therefore put 768 in the limit field of the Accordeon Mobile plugin. However, when plugin limit is 768 and screen width is 768, I get the menu sidebar showing with only the tiny mobile bar at the top of it. (see screenshot Capture_AccMenu-Limit768_ScrnWidth768.jpg)

When I set the plugin limit to 767.99999 and the screen width is 768, I get the sidebar showing with the regular Accordeon menu showing AND the mobile bar below it - so I get the menu twice. (see screenshot Capture_AccMenu-Limit767-99999_ScrnWidth768.jpg)

To test these, I am using Chrome's developer tools and setting the width, as well as simply resizing my Firefox screen (showing the width in the title).

The site is currently set to 768 limit in the plugin, if you wanted to check it yourself and see if you get the same thing.

Wendy
by pegasus
Attachments:

Posted 8 years 10 months ago #28203

At width=767.99999

this means 767.99999px, and this does not exists. 1px is unsecable ;)

my question now, have you tested with a tablet ? do you have strange behavior on it ?
because in fact the probability that you have just 768px with the given problem is really low in my mind

by my side tested at 768px and the menu mobile is active, the only difference between firefox and chrome is the template position that is not rendered identically

by ced1870

Time to create page: 0.800 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 1376 guests and one member online