Pre-sale question: mobile plugin

Pre-sale question: mobile plugin was created by pegasus

Posted 9 years 5 days ago #26726
I'm using your Accordeon menus as sidebar menus for certain pages. I'm considering getting your mobile plugin to make them more elegant on mobile devices.

How easy is it to override or customize the styling using my own CSS? I've already done this for the non-mobile menus extensively. It looks like the mobile has 2 styles (default and prototype), so I'm wondering how big a task it is to customize with the same styles.

As an alternative, does your Accordeon Params plugin work on the mobile plugin as well as the regular?

Thanks for your help. :)

Wendy
by pegasus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by pegasus on topic Pre-sale question: mobile plugin

Posted 9 years 5 days ago #26728
I should also add that I'm using your MaxiMenu as the top navigation menu, and am considering getting your mobile plugin for that too. Any chance that either plugin will work on both types of menus?

Thank you!

Wendy
by pegasus

Replied by ced1870 on topic Pre-sale question: mobile plugin

Posted 9 years 5 days ago #26729
Hi
if know the CSS code, it is quite easy. There are the preinstalled themes that you can duplicate to create your own and then select it in the plugin options.
Few lines of modification should be sufficient to have the look you want :)

As an alternative, does your Accordeon Params plugin work on the mobile plugin as well as the regular?

Please detail your qestion ...
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Posted 9 years 5 days ago #26730
Thanks for your reply, CEd.

My question about the Accordeon Param plugin is whether it will apply styling to both the desktop (large screen) and the mobile (small screen) versions of the menu. In other words, if I use Accordeon Param to style the Accordeon menus, will that styling be applied to both the large and small screen versions, or just the large screen? Or does the mobile plugin use its own styling that's not affected by the Params plugin?

Does that make more sense?

I have the MaxiMenuCK Param plugin as well, which doesn't seem to talk to the Accordeon menu (unless I haven't figured out how to do that). Would the MMck Param plugin also talk to the MMck mobile plugin?

Thank you!

Wendy
by pegasus

Replied by ced1870 on topic Pre-sale question: mobile plugin

Posted 9 years 5 days ago #26731
no, the styles are only applied to the normal menu. The mobile menu have to be styled in the theme only but as said it is quite easy because the mobile menu is really simpler than the normal one (same for the accordeon and maximenu)

Now of course the maximenu params will not talk to the accordeon menu :)

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Posted 9 years 5 days ago #26733
More's the pity. ;-) They don't know what they're missing.

Thanks very much for clarifying. :-) If I understand you, the mobile menu uses its own styling, which could possibly be customized (using my own CSS) to use the same colours, etc, as the regular menu. Is that correct?

So, is that the same for MaxiMenu as well? That if I get the mobile plugin, it will use its own styling, but I could change the colours to be the same as the regular menu using my own CSS?

Wendy
by pegasus

Time to create page: 0.699 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 625 guests and one member online