Can't See second level sub-menus

Can't See second level sub-menus was created by Katfun

Posted 11 years 3 months ago #7981
Hi

I'm using Accordean CK on a clients website - You can view it here... www.printcriativa.pt

I had only menus and 1 level of sub-menus and the menu worked fine. i'm using "open on click". Now there is a need to have a second level sub-menus...and i make the sub-levels in the main menu but i can´t access this sub-items on the front-office, navigating like an user.

I'm sending a picture, you can see the menu on the left, and a main menu "portfolio" is open, basically i need to click on te sub-item "eventos" to appear 3 sub-items/links to pages - "eventos 1", "eventos 2", "eventos 3". that right now are not appearing.

Can you please help?

I'm happy with this menu, so i would like to put a good review about it on joomla website.
by Katfun
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Can't See second level sub-menus

Posted 11 years 3 months ago #7987
Hi
line 373 in www.printcriativa.pt/templates/print_cri...dex/css/template.css delete the float:left on #menu ul li ul li:nth-child(1) a, #menu ul li ul li:nth-child(2) a, #menu ul li ul li:nth-child(3) a, #menu ul li ul li:nth-child(4) a, #menu ul li ul li:nth-child(5) a, #menu ul li ul li:nth-child(6) a, #menu ul li ul li:nth-child(7) a, #menu ul li ul li:nth-child(8) a, #menu ul li ul li:nth-child(9) a, #menu ul li ul li:nth-child(10) a, #menu ul li ul li:nth-child(11) a, #menu ul li ul li:nth-child(12) a, #menu ul li ul li:nth-child(13) a, #menu ul li ul li:nth-child(14) a, #menu ul li ul li:nth-child(15) a, #menu ul li ul li:nth-child(16) a, #menu ul li ul li:nth-child(17) a, #menu ul li ul li:nth-child(18) a, #menu ul li ul li:nth-child(19) a, #menu ul li ul li:nth-child(20) a

CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by Katfun on topic Can't See second level sub-menus

Posted 11 years 3 months ago #7994
Hi Ced...

great Help i think that did the trick and i can see the second sub-menus...gonna try with other items and create more...

2 quick questions:
1- I'm using a lot of images in this galleries ...about 80 pictures each...is there a limit in the number of images you should use in BT slideshow?

2- The bt slideshow when uploading the images goes and get the file name...because my names have underscore it appear on the text. is there any automatic way that can remove the underscore _ on the files names? Because i'm using too much images it's a big waste of time to introduce every title by hand and that option could give me a great hand.
by Katfun

Replied by ced1870 on topic Can't See second level sub-menus

Posted 11 years 3 months ago #7998

use in BT slideshow?

BT Slideshow ? this is not my extension

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by Katfun on topic Can't See second level sub-menus

Posted 11 years 3 months ago #8002
Sorry about that...too much to do at the same time... :)
You're right...thanks for the big help about that tipo on CSS...i've posted a good review about your extension at joomla.
by Katfun

Time to create page: 0.725 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 978 guests and no members online