"Show sub-menu item" setting where?

"Show sub-menu item" setting where? was created by Kris07

Posted 11 years 7 months ago #4778
I just got Accordeon menu CK and it's really nice. To support it, I got the paid documentation too. :)

But I have an elementary question:

In the Basic options, the tooltips for Start level and End level mention a "Show sub-menu item" setting... I can't find this setting. Where is it?

Second (related) question: what I'd like to do is to have the whole menu (or if possible several levels) expanded at start. Is that possible?

Thank you. :)
by Kris07

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Re: "Show sub-menu item" setting where?

Posted 11 years 7 months ago #4796

I just got Accordeon menu CK and it's really nice. To support it, I got the paid documentation too.

thank you very much :)

for the "Show sub-menu item" setting, it is a mistake. This does not exist because it always show all menu items. I will fix this translation :)

what I'd like to do is to have the whole menu (or if possible several levels) expanded at start. Is that possible?

hmm not yet, this is strange . Why to have an accordion if it shall be always opened ?
Ced

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by jaz on topic Re: "Show sub-menu item" setting where?

Posted 11 years 7 months ago #5125

what I'd like to do is to have the whole menu (or if possible several levels) expanded at start. Is that possible?

hmm not yet, this is strange . Why to have an accordion if it shall be always opened ?
Ced

I'd actually like to be able to do this too. It's a vertical menu, and my client wanted it to be accordion, fell in love with the look of it, and then changed his mind on the accordion part and wants it to stay open.
by jaz

Posted 11 years 7 months ago #5128
ok, so you want a standard menu but with the option to be styled like the accordion ?

by ced1870

Replied by jaz on topic Re: "Show sub-menu item" setting where?

Posted 11 years 7 months ago #5129

ced1870 wrote: ok, so you want a standard menu but with the option to be styled like the accordion ?

Yes. To be clear, I love the accordion menu. That's exactly what I wanted and thought they wanted, but then they changed their mind. They want the exact look that I styled, but want it to load and be open when the page opens. I tried messing around to see if I could do "onLoad" instead of "onMouseover" but no.

Love, love, love your work. I have the maximenu in the same site, bought the documentation and plugin for that.
by jaz

Posted 11 years 7 months ago #5131
ok, so if you don't want the accordion but all the items opened, you should remove the JS files. try that for now :)

by ced1870

Time to create page: 0.640 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 778 guests and 2 members online