Virtuemart menu shows all parameters

More
5 days 6 hours ago #72647 by webmaster@gjcwebdesign.com
Hi Cédric,
I bought the Accordeon Menu CK Pro... I have two CK menus .. One is simply showing the VM categories ( VM selected as source ) and this works well with clean menu urls e.g.

shop/showerscreen-hardware/matt-black-hardware-1

the 2nd menu is a sort of step by step to guide the user to the correct products so is a mixture of menus to articles and VM categories..
The problem with this one is the urls show all the parameters e.g.

diy-glass-shower-screens/shower-screen-hardware/matt-black-shower-screen-hardware?showcategory=1&showproducts=1&showsearch=1

Is there some way not to have the ?showcategory=1&showproducts=1&showsearch=1 showing as the client complains they are "ugly".. ;)

There is a work around if I make a hidden menu to the VM cat then in the CK menu make a menu alias to it whicg will give me e.g.

/matt-black-shower-screen-hardware

this then is taken by the CK VM menu as well so is quite a nice solution though a lot of work to set up and confusing for the client to maintain...
Is there a way to not show the parameters on a manually configured CK VM category menu?

Thanks

John

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 days 14 hours ago #72650 by ced1870
Hi
Please give me more details : is it a link that you have created in the menu manager of Joomla ?
Please test with a native menu module (mod_menu) to display the same link, do you have the parameters too, or not ?
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.555 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 112 guests and no members online