Error: 0 Classe "Joomla\CMS\HTML\Helpers\Sidebar" not found

Replied by ced1870 on topic 0 Class "Joomla\CMS\Form\Field\HiddenField" not found

Posted 4 months 1 week ago #70439
I'm working on, but the process to make it compatible with Joomla 5 and Joomla 3 is time consuming
I will let you know

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic 0 Class "Joomla\CMS\Form\Field\HiddenField" not found

Posted 4 months 1 week ago #70440
I have released the version 3.3.3 to fix it

by ced1870

Replied by mimmomgl on topic Error: 0 Classe "Joomla\CMS\HTML\Helpers\Sidebar" not found

Posted 4 months 6 days ago #70450
Good morning,

I updated Accordeon Menu CK to version 3.3.3 (the latest available anyway), but there is still a problem! When I go to:

Components > Accordeon Menu CK > Modules

And I click on one of the modules I created, it gives me the following error:

0 Class "Joomla\CMS\Form\Field\ListField" not found

Waiting for a solution,

Greetings
Mimmo

Replied by ced1870 on topic Error: 0 Classe "Joomla\CMS\HTML\Helpers\Sidebar" not found

Posted 4 months 6 days ago #70457
please enable the debug in your website to give the full error path

by ced1870

Posted 4 months 6 days ago #70458
the 3.3.3 version shall fix it

by ced1870

Replied by mimmomgl on topic Error: 0 Classe "Joomla\CMS\HTML\Helpers\Sidebar" not found

Posted 4 months 6 days ago #70462
Good evening,

version 3.3.3 fixes these errors:

when I go to the joomla components menu and select "Accordeon Menu ck", I get the following error:
0 Class "Joomla\CMS\HTML\Helpers\Sidebar" not found
Also, if I try to create a new joomla menu item, I get the following error:
0 Class "Joomla\CMS\Form\Field\HiddenField" not found

BUT IT DOES NOT SOLVE this NEW ERROR:

When I go to:

Components > Accordeon CK Menu > Modules

and I click on one of the modules I created, it gives me the following error:

ERROR REPORT WITH DEBUG ACTIVATED

An error occurred.
/web/htdocs/www.cilentotop.it/home/plugins/accordeonmenuck/k2/elements/ckk2category.php:14
Call stack
#    Function    Location
1    ()    JROOT/plugins/accordeonmenuck/k2/elements/ckk2category.php:14
2    require_once()    JROOT/libraries/src/Form/FormHelper.php:243
3    Joomla\CMS\Form\FormHelper::loadClass()    JROOT/libraries/src/Form/FormHelper.php:120
4    Joomla\CMS\Form\FormHelper::loadType()    JROOT/libraries/src/Form/FormHelper.php:76
5    Joomla\CMS\Form\FormHelper::loadFieldType()    JROOT/libraries/src/Form/Form.php:1985
6    Joomla\CMS\Form\Form->loadFieldType()    JROOT/libraries/src/Form/Form.php:1922
7    Joomla\CMS\Form\Form->loadField()    JROOT/libraries/src/Form/Form.php:359
8    Joomla\CMS\Form\Form->getFieldset()    JROOT/layouts/joomla/edit/fieldset.php:16
9    include()    JROOT/libraries/src/Layout/FileLayout.php:125
10    Joomla\CMS\Layout\FileLayout->render()    JROOT/libraries/src/Layout/LayoutHelper.php:73
11    Joomla\CMS\Layout\LayoutHelper::render()    JROOT/layouts/joomla/edit/params.php:123
12    include()    JROOT/libraries/src/Layout/FileLayout.php:125
13    Joomla\CMS\Layout\FileLayout->render()    JROOT/libraries/src/Layout/LayoutHelper.php:73
14    Joomla\CMS\Layout\LayoutHelper::render()    JROOT/administrator/components/com_modules/views/module/tmpl/edit.php:280
15    include()    JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/View/HtmlView.php:701
16    Joomla\CMS\MVC\View\HtmlView->loadTemplate()    JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/View/HtmlView.php:230
17    Joomla\CMS\MVC\View\HtmlView->display()    JROOT/administrator/components/com_modules/views/module/view.html.php:46
18    ModulesViewModule->display()    JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:664
19    Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->display()    JROOT/administrator/components/com_modules/controller.php:121
20    ModulesController->display()    JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:702
21    Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute()    JROOT/administrator/components/com_modules/modules.php:23
22    require_once()    JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:402
23    Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::executeComponent()    JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:377
24    Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent()    JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:101
25    Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->dispatch()    JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:159
26    Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->doExecute()    JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:225
27    Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute()    JROOT/administrator/index.php:51

Thanks to the availability.
Greetings
Mimmo

Time to create page: 0.686 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 796 guests and no members online