Accordeon Menu CK - menu items do not link to categories?

joomla 4 + Helix Ultimate
Accordeon Menu CK Light version

1. There are two menus, the top main and Accordion Menu appearing in the left position. When you select an item in the top menu, the left one should appear with the menu item open. But this is not happening.

2. Accordion Menu items refer only to the material - there are no joomla categories?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Accordeon Menu CK - menu items do not link to categories?

Posted 2 years 1 month ago #63670
Hi
1. please give me the url of the page so that I can check

2. material ? I don't understand what you mean here. If you want to load some articles automatically from categories you can do that in the Pro version

CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by ced1870 on topic Accordeon Menu CK - menu items do not link to categories?

Posted 2 years 1 month ago #63675
how is made your top menu ?
the problem is related to your menu structure or to the way the top menu is created
Accordeon Menu CK is based on the joomla menu system and works with the active state.

I see that both links to the same page "Штукатурка различных поверхностей" are not the same :
top menu : /index.php/uslugi/shtukaturnye-raboty/shtukaturka-razlichnykh-poverkhnostej
accordeon menu ck : /index.php/shtukaturnye-raboty2/shtukaturka-razlichnykh-poverkhnostej

by ced1870

Replied by korchaga on topic Accordeon Menu CK - menu items do not link to categories?

Posted 2 years 1 month ago #63690
Both menus are created in joomla. The top menu displays the helix ultimate template (mega menu). If you output the same on the left as on top, it works. But I don't need all the items from the top menu in the left menu.
I create a menu in joomla with the same item names but with different aliases (the same aliases are not allowed in joomla) and then it does not work.
Added a look: cq22097.tmweb.ru/index.php/uslugi

Posted 2 years 1 month ago #63692
you shall not need to create 2 menus if you want to link to the same items.
you can select a base item and a root level, pointing to the same menu. Please try that

else your 2nd menus must be made of "alias" menu item type, and not standard type, to point to the exiting menu item in the other menu

by ced1870

Time to create page: 0.707 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 1037 guests and one member online