Allways expanded conflict

Allways expanded conflict was created by framon

Posted 12 years 1 month ago #1775
Hi Ced!
First of all thank you for your release and your nice support.

My CK Accordeon Menu is not collapsing anymore, staying always expanded. I've been reading the forum and I've seen I'm not the first one with this problem. However, what really annoys me is that yesterday your module was working perfectly and today is not.
I'm afraid my website is not online yet, so you won't be able to check anything, that's why I'll try to explain my best.

As you commented in other cases, I was pretty sure it was just a conflict with other modules, but I tried to deactivate, and even uninstall all of them except this one, tried to reinstall it, but there is no way to have it working again.

I suppose it could be a conflict between jquery and mootools, but I'm just an obstinate joomla newbie and I don't know how to restore the original parameters..
Any idea?

I'm just configuring my joomla site, adding some modules, plugins and components and the conflict seemed to appear when I uninstall the following extensions:
* www.themexpert.com/joomla/extensions (captions and scroller ones)

...and installed this other ones:
* extensions.joomla.org/extensions/photos-...uery-slideshow/18277
* www.joomla51.com/extensions/ccs3-image-hover-module

I would apreciate any suggestion, I really loved your module and the fact of being able to load more modules in child items.

Thank you so much for your time and interest.
FR

PS: I'm using Joomla! 2.5.1
by framon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Re: Allways expanded conflict

Posted 12 years 1 month ago #1777
hi
as you know I cant' do anything without url...
for sure it is a conflict, try disable all modules and plugins installed recently and change the template for the default beez20 to test

CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by framon on topic Re: Allways expanded conflict

Posted 12 years 1 month ago #1779
Wow! Right! it was the template!

It's curious... I've been working with this template since I started the project and initially it worked perfectly... But after those installations I commented, it broke up. I also tried to reinstall the template but no way.
Soooo, fuck off that template ;) I'll look for a new one.

Thank you.
by framon

Time to create page: 0.631 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 939 guests and no members online