Menu Set-up Questions

Replied by ced1870 on topic Menu Set-up Questions

Posted 3 years 7 months ago #57580
1/ Please go in the styling interface and click on the lowercase icon, it shall work (currently you have selected Uppercase)
3/ try that in a custom css (you must creat the new image "menu-plus-white.png")
Code:
#left-menu-products li.parent.active > span span.toggler_icon { background: url(/images/menu-plus-white.png) center center no-repeat !important; }

I'm checking the other point 2/

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Posted 3 years 7 months ago #57583
for 2/ (mobile menu options not showing), please update your Mobile Menu CK version to the latest, you have a too old version installed

by ced1870

Replied by MyWorld on topic Menu Set-up Questions

Posted 3 years 7 months ago #57588

1) Please go in the styling interface and click on the lowercase icon, it shall work (currently you have selected Uppercase)

Sorry but that is not what I wanted. First I meant Capitalize not lowercase - so that was my mistake.

What I want is for the LAST sub-category in all categories to be Capitalize. Please take a look at the menu below yours to see what I mean.

For example, when you click on WOMEN > CLOTHING > Dresses, you will notice that Dresses is Capitalize. When you click on MEN > you will notice that all the sub-categories under Men are Capitalize becuse they are the only/Last subcategories in that category.

Hope this helps to clarify.

2) (mobile menu options not showing), please update your Mobile Menu CK version to the latest, you have a too old version installed.

Oh wow! Can't believe my subscription expired already seems so fast... Guess I'll use what I have for now and deal with that at a later time.

3) try that in a custom css (you must creat the new image "menu-plus-white.png")
#left-menu-products li.parent.active > span span.toggler_icon {
background: url(/images/menu-plus-white.png) center center no-repeat !important;
}

When I'm actually viewing a page, the icon is not showing. Please see attached PIC.

FYI: I'm going to send you the URL to the test site so you get a better idea as to what I am referring to since the test site has the menu on all pages.

Thanks!
by MyWorld
Attachments:

Posted 3 years 7 months ago #57590
1/ please remove the uppercase style in the whole menu, and add this custom css
Code:
ul#left-menu-products li.accordeonck.parent > span a { text-transform: uppercase; }
it will put all the parent items uppercase, and the children items will remain lowercase

When I'm actually viewing a page, the icon is not showing

>> the image is loaded
/images/menu-plus-white.png
but it is white on a white background, so you don't see anything
you must set a color for the background, or use another image using some color

by ced1870

Replied by MyWorld on topic Menu Set-up Questions

Posted 3 years 7 months ago #57597
1) This is fine now - thanks :)

3) I only wanted the plus/minus image to be WHITE when the background is GREEN (only the main categories background turns green), and remain the grey colour whenever the background is white. Is that possible?

Thanks!
by MyWorld
Attachments:

Posted 3 years 7 months ago #57600
the "+" icon works

you can do that for the "-" icon
Code:
#left-menu-products li.parent.active.open > span span.toggler_icon { background: url(/DEV/images/menu-minus-white.png) center center no-repeat !important; }

by ced1870

Time to create page: 0.693 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 435 guests and no members online