source - source of item - category

Replied by andrea@lovisetto.it on topic source - source of item - category

Posted 3 years 11 months ago #56482
ok, but in this case I can't write the article because joomla.it inserts articles of only free parts (or partly free and partly paid) and the part I wanted to describe well is this of the categories (which in my opinion it's really important) but it's in the paid part ... see you then let me know. thanks by

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic source - source of item - category

Posted 3 years 11 months ago #56485
I understand, but I won't put it in the free version ...I have already a lot of features in the free versions of my extensions
shame for the article

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Posted 3 years 11 months ago #56487
hello, I have always taken your paid versions because they are beautiful and useful (I don't hide you that the 70% discount of taking them all has a lot of enticement and it was a good move.) unfortunately the article can only be done on the components free. anyway thank you always for everything because you are very helpful. thanks bye
PS a question out of everything do you prefer joomla or wordpress to make sites?

Replied by ced1870 on topic source - source of item - category

Posted 3 years 11 months ago #56489

PS a question out of everything do you prefer joomla or wordpress to make sites?

to be honest, I have made a real website for my own needs using WP. Never again... This is a pain, I'm using Joomla for years and I will continue to use it ! Just as an example, when you get many articles it becomes unusable on WP, even the search feature returns a bunch or articles but not what you are looking for. And this is a basic feature

For the article I understand, I'm happy to work on that with you to make it better :)

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Posted 3 years 11 months ago #56491
great. thanks bye

Time to create page: 0.927 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 1015 guests and one member online