Full width container

Full width container was created by goran83

Posted 8 years 7 months ago #29356
Hi,

Is there a way to have a full width container (wrapper) but the content inside to still be the same width as the rest of the website... There are some extensions where you can set background color or images to the modules, but if the website width is set than the background only stretches as much as the website is and not full screen width.. but if I set for the wrapper to be full width than all the content is full width also... Is there a way to have both?

Thank you
by goran83

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Full width container

Posted 8 years 7 months ago #29357
Hi
yes this is possible. use the expert mode to set the page background in the wrapper css
you can look at the video about multibackgrounds in the help tab of the component
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by goran83 on topic Full width container

Posted 8 years 7 months ago #29359
Correct that works when setting up the background image or color in the template creator. But what if I want the wrapper to be white and when I add a position on the site (for example a parallax image it will only stretch to how long is the website and I need it to be as wide as the screen its being viewed on... If I change the wrapper that position is in to full width than it changes the widths on all other modules that are using that position and makes the site look little deformed...
by goran83

Replied by ced1870 on topic Full width container

Posted 8 years 7 months ago #29367
sorry but I don't understand ...
if you want a fullwidth position, don't publish any module in it if you don't want it to be fullwidth. :)

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Time to create page: 0.661 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 772 guests and no members online