One particular template not loading bootstrap.css

One particular template not loading bootstrap.css was created by Boradan

Posted 10 years 1 month ago #18368
For some reason, one of my templates is not loading bootstrap when I have the option selected in the parameters.
I tried copying the template, and reselecting bootstrap in the copy, but it still doesnt load.

this is the code from the index.php and bootstrap.css is not called.
Code:
<jdoc:include type="head" /> <?php if ($this->direction == 'rtl') { ?> <link rel="stylesheet" href="<?php echo $this->baseurl ?>/templates/<?php echo $this->template ?>/css/default_rtl.css" type="text/css" /> <link rel="stylesheet" href="<?php echo $this->baseurl ?>/templates/<?php echo $this->template ?>/css/template_rtl.css" type="text/css" /> <?php } else { ?> <link rel="stylesheet" href="<?php echo $this->baseurl ?>/templates/<?php echo $this->template ?>/css/default.css" type="text/css" /> <link rel="stylesheet" href="<?php echo $this->baseurl ?>/templates/<?php echo $this->template ?>/css/template.css" type="text/css" /> <?php } ?> <link rel="stylesheet" href="<?php echo $this->baseurl ?>/templates/<?php echo $this->template ?>/css/fonts/fonts.css" type="text/css" /> <?php if ($this->params->get('useresponsive','1')) { ?> <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0" /> <link rel="stylesheet" href="<?php echo $this->baseurl ?>/templates/<?php echo $this->template ?>/css/mobile.css" type="text/css" /> <?php } ?>

cant, for the life of me figure out why it only happens on ONE template. All of the others are fine.
by Boradan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic One particular template not loading bootstrap.css

Posted 10 years 1 month ago #18370
Hi
is this template for joomla 2.5 or joomla 3 ?
then please use the support contact form on template-creator.com ...
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by Boradan on topic One particular template not loading bootstrap.css

Posted 10 years 1 month ago #18436
Its a Joomla 3 template.
Going to try rebuilding it fro scratch.
Just seems odd that its the only template I have made which doesnt load the bootstrap.css file
by Boradan

Time to create page: 0.731 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 786 guests and no members online