Vive Le Template Creator

Vive Le Template Creator was created by easistudio

Posted 10 years 7 months ago #13947
After achieveing a decent level of success with Maximenu, I thought Template Creator looked interesting so decided to purchase it (with the support 6 month option) this afternoon.

Wow, Template Creator CK is quite outstanding !! I have been wasting money joining template clubs that cost more per month than this component does !!!

However I do have one question and that is what does expert mode actually do? Maybe I am using it wrong but I haven't noticed anything different whether it's activated or not. I hope you don't mind but I switch it on anyhow, it gives me a feeling of superiority. :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by easistudio on topic Vive Le Template Creator

Posted 10 years 7 months ago #13948
Is it possible to put 2 horizontal menus from left to right? I half managed by using using in the custom CSS of one block
Code:
float: left; width: 50%;
and putting the below in the custom CSS of the other block.
Code:
float: right; width: 50%;

Unfortunately once I do this, the righthand block becomes impossible to edit.
Attachments:

Replied by ced1870 on topic Vive Le Template Creator

Posted 10 years 7 months ago #13949
Hi
the expert mode will give access to few more styles like width and height (that should never be used until you really know what you do, if you ask yourself, then don't touch them ;) )
for your custom code, please just put it in the "custom.css" file like explained in the help video
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Time to create page: 0.645 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 1608 guests and one member online