TROP de 'n' !!!!

TROP de 'n' !!!! was created by DomJam

Posted 10 years 8 months ago #12946
Hey Cedric,

On the website www.couleurweb.com I realized yesterday that I was using a quite old TC (the version 3.0.5 if I'm correct).

- I therefore updated it to the latest version: 3.0.12

- since I also had to do some modifications, I did them. nothing big. Then saved my template, and pressed 'copy'. And then went to other tasks.

- I realized later that the website was broken: notably there was no more width limit the the 'main.content' area... I thought initially that it was because of my changes, even if they were not in that area at all... But ... No.

- It took me a looOOoot of time to discover why: TC3.0.12 is adding the letter 'n' to some places in my 'template.css' !!!

CHEK IT
Please check the attached screenshot...
If I just remove those 'n' in the template.css (the one in the 'Template' folder as well as in the one in the 'Component' folder to be sure), then everything goes back to normal.

But if I go back to TemplateCreator in the backend, press 'Save' and press 'Copy'... BOUM!
The 'n' are back !!! Strange isn't it!!?!!

You can check this by yourself with your personal access to that website (the same log and the same pass you used in the past... ask me again in private if you want me to send them again). At the moment, I just removed the 'n'. If you save and publish again the template, the 'n' will be there...

ONE HINT
It looks like it is happening on all the manual additions in the 'CSS' tabs available in TC for each module... Hope that helps...

Please let me know what you think, what to do... Now i'm afraid to touch my other website (I have updated all of them with this new version).... And as I'm not really sure that I have seen all the 'n' that I have been added, I afraid that some other part of the website are not functioning properly.

Hopefully not a big deal!
Let me know,

Merci d'avance !!
D.
Last Edit:10 years 8 months ago by DomJam
Attachments:
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by DomJam. Reason: other trial to ulpload image

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic TROP de 'n' !!!!

Posted 10 years 8 months ago #12947
Hi
please check that your server has "magic quotes" off
are you sure that this problem does not occur with the 3.0.5 version ?
then please use the support contact form on template-creator.com for such questions, thanks
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.842 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 964 guests and 2 members online