Change Module Name

Change Module Name was created by joomleb

Posted 10 years 10 months ago #11562
Ok,
since I changed a Module position (left to right and vice versa), I thought to change the Module names, but as I do (ref. pag. 10 documentation) and click enter all module settings are loose...

I tried also clicking on "Save the template" (may be have to resetting something), but nothing.

Is there any trick to do it?
by joomleb

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Change Module Name

Posted 10 years 10 months ago #11575
Hi
can you give me a screenshot of the issue ?
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by joomleb on topic Change Module Name

Posted 10 years 10 months ago #11589
WIth "Module Name" I mean this field:

by joomleb
Attachments:

Replied by ced1870 on topic Change Module Name

Posted 10 years 10 months ago #11596
ok!! that's right, it's a little ... ennoying. But in fact you just have to change the name, then click the CSS button and save. The css will apply again :)

the problem is that you have changed the name so the css code is no more correct and will no more apply to the block

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Posted 10 years 10 months ago #11601
Ok, I tried following your instructions and seem to work, but, after have saved the CSS I tried also come back and re-change again the Module Name with the old one but not able beacause I have back the advice message: "the name module exist yet".
So, now, questions are:

- What's happen to the code? When I change a Module Name from A to B, if the Name A stil exist, Is the A and its CSS code still included into the Template files?
- May be, Is the A and its CSS code erased if and when I click on Save Template ?
- How to change Module Names from "left" to "right" and from "right" to "left" ?
by joomleb

Posted 10 years 6 months ago #14803
up
Ok, I tried following your instructions and seem to work, but, after have saved the CSS I tried also come back and re-change again the Module Name with the old one but not able beacause I have back the advice message: "the name module exist yet".
So, now, questions are:

- What's happen to the code? When I change a Module Name from A to B, if the Name A stil exist, Is the A and its CSS code still included into the Template files?
- May be, Is the A and its CSS code erased if and when I click on Save Template ?

Thank you
by joomleb

Time to create page: 1.469 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 970 guests and 3 members online