Template Creator CK not showing background images

Template Creator CK not showing background images was created by dafaher

Posted 2 years 11 months ago #60648
Good morning community, I hope you're all having a great day. I'm new to this extension and I have a few questions, I thought that maybe someone here could help me.

1) The first thing is that I have no idea how to increase the height of the header (I think in this extension it's called "banner"), is there an inbuilt function for that? I've been looking for it but didn't find anything. On the other hand, I didn't find the right selector to do it through CSS.
2) The other problem I have is that the background images don't appear on the page (I'm developing a project locally with Xampp -Windows 8.1- and PHP 7.4.16, I run Joomla 3.9.26 and Template Creator CK 4.3.4, which are the latest versions). I tried different images (png and jpg) and the same thing happens.

I sent a ticket to the developer 2 days ago, but I still had no response and I thought I would check here. Thank you very much for any advice or suggestion!
by dafaher

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Template Creator CK not showing background images

Posted 2 years 11 months ago #60649
Hi
I'm the developer and I have not received any request from you by email...
1/ you shall add some padding (bottom and/or top) to increase the height, because if you set a fixed height it will not be responsive
if you go in the "formatting" tab of the styles, you can also use the "min-height" option if you prefer

2/ the problem here is that you are locally, so I can not check your page to find the problem
you should put your website live on a temporary server so that I can see the problem and tell you how to fix it

CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870
The following user(s) said Thank You: dafaher

Replied by dafaher on topic Template Creator CK not showing background images

Posted 2 years 11 months ago #60652
Hi @ ced1870, first of all thank you very much for your answer. I have no idea why my request didn't arrive, but I appreciate the information you shared with me here. It's very valuable, I could already solve the height of the banner.
The background image appears in the preview of the extension, but when I visit the url of the web I cannot see it. Surely it has to do with the fact that I'm developing it in local mode, as soon as I can I'll upload my website to a test server. Thank you very much again!
by dafaher

Replied by ced1870 on topic Template Creator CK not showing background images

Posted 2 years 11 months ago #60655
you are welcome :)
don't hesitate to come back to me when it is live

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Time to create page: 0.651 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 753 guests and no members online