How to implement Hidemobile class code

How to implement Hidemobile class code was created by Wella001

Posted 5 years 3 months ago #50663
Hi Cedric,

We are nearly ready with the template only hanging on the last thing. We found your manual:
www.template-creator.com/fr/blog/20-set-...your-joomla-template

We need to hide maincontent on the mobile layout. This content has no specific Joomla module but is generated by Hikashop as product/category listing and so on. So we have to place a class hidemobile inside Hikashop.
I tested if the system works with for instance hidemodule5 in a module from Joomla by the module class suffix and this works perfect.

We tried to find where inside Hikashop we have to place the class code hidemobile1, hidemobile2, hidemobile3, hidemobile4 but whatever I try it does not work probably I’m hanging on 2 things wrong code and no idea where to place. The code I tried to place to add a new class is: <div class="hidemobile1">

and we tried to place that by Hikashop in: ……../administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=view (Configuration > CSS part)

But whatever I try different code, different places it does not react at all.

I know I have to ask Nicolas for Hikashop but I think my code is wrong because nothing happens.

I have no idea if I did it right I already search on all the fora, w3school and so on if you an example of working code, please help me.

Regards,

Wella

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic How to implement Hidemobile class code

Posted 5 years 3 months ago #50668
Hi
if you want you can simply use the custom css areas in the resonsive mode so that you can hide the maincontent like this
[code]#maincontent
display: none !important;
}[/quote]
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.672 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 628 guests and no members online