Responsive Custom CSS Bug

Responsive Custom CSS Bug was created by Friday

Posted 5 years 7 months ago #49350
I am trying out Template Creator 4.0.9 and found what appears to be a bug with the Responsive Custom CSS.
I added some code as following:
#ID1536293940528 .titleck {
color: red;
}
into the Tablet format PATSAGE Custom CSS box, then click the Close button, then SAVE (blue button) then Actions > Copy / Apply changes. Then viewed the front-end at the Tablet view size and the css wasn't applied. I checked back in the template and that css code wasn't there any longer so it appears it didn't save.
by Friday

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Responsive Custom CSS Bug

Posted 5 years 7 months ago #49352
Hi
I have just tested exactly as you, with the same css code,the same steps. It is saved by my side
are you sure that you have clicked on the save&close button of the left panel before saving the template ? this is necessary

Please try again and tell me
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by Friday on topic Responsive Custom CSS Bug

Posted 5 years 7 months ago #49354
You are correct. I was actually clicking on the < Close button I should have been clicking on the Tick symbol. Once I did that it worked fine, thanks!
Last Edit:5 years 7 months ago by Friday
Last edit: 5 years 7 months ago by Friday.

Posted 5 years 7 months ago #49356
great ! :)
I know that this must be improved ...

by ced1870

Replied by Friday on topic Responsive Custom CSS Bug

Posted 5 years 7 months ago #49360
I currently use Themler to create my Templates with, but I started using Page Builder CK for content. So I thought I would try using Template Creator to see how it compares to Themler. Themler is very extensive but can be frustrating as times. Page Builder so far is a lot simpler and I think the out put code will be cleaner. I can see that you are adding features so it looks really promising! I really like this Responsive Custom CSS feature even as it is right now. The one thing that I think Themler has over Template Creator is you can see what your changes look like in the editor itself without having to save and export all the time.
by Friday

Posted 5 years 7 months ago #49361
thank you for your feedback. I'm opened to the suggestions, and I note the point concerning the real preview

by ced1870

Time to create page: 0.694 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 1209 guests and one member online