TemplateCreator - Add On Apps

TemplateCreator - Add On Apps was created by corozo

Posted 6 years 5 months ago #45706
1) I noticed that I can install directly from inside TemplateCreator extensions such as maximenu and others. Is there a difference if I download the extension to my pc and then upload to joomla?

2) Maximenu - I looked at video - Template Creator CK3-Adding Drop Down Menu - where maxi-menu was setup to use the template styles from Template Creator. Does that mean that I don't need to install maxi-menu parameters?

3) If I don't need to install maxi-menu parameters do I loose custom options that parameter provide.

Thankx
by corozo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic TemplateCreator - Add On Apps

Posted 6 years 5 months ago #45707
Hi
1/ the modules or plugins are the same if you use them in template creator or your website, in fact template creator looks in your website and manage directly the modules in the joomla native way.

2/ you can style the menu in template creator, but the maximenu params have a lot of more options that you can need, or not. this depends on what you need

3/ yes if you uninstall it you will loose the settings. You can try to first disable it in the extensions manager, so see if it is ok for you, but take care : if you disable maximenu params, then edit a menu item where you have set up something in the maximenu options, once the item saved these options will be lost (as they don't exists anymore)

CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by corozo on topic TemplateCreator - Add On Apps

Posted 6 years 5 months ago #45709
Hello Cedric,
I am back! - we have not spoken in a while - whole lot of changes here, sold house in New York moved to sunny Florida.

Thankx for the quick response.

I am in the process of getting acquainted with TCreator. I read your documentation and I also did a search and found UDEMIUdemi had a training video. Don't know if you're familiar with the video but you should know It was excellent. It was very helpful in getting me started with TCreator.

By the way, when I access the forum is there an option to view my posts only?
B)
by corozo

Replied by ced1870 on topic TemplateCreator - Add On Apps

Posted 6 years 5 months ago #45712

moved to sunny Florida.

great :) here we got no sun, just - 4 °C this morning ...

thanks for the info about Udemy,

on the forum, you acn click on your username to access your account and see your posts

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Time to create page: 0.631 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 1059 guests and no members online